What links a Vampire squid, Goblin shark and Northern Elephant seal? Find out at our first-ever Halloween Open House!
Sunday, October 28, 2012. 10am - 5pm
The Marine Mammal Center, Marin Headlands
Looking for some
spooky, weird and wonderful science-sea
fun this Halloween? Then head to The Marine Mammal Center on Sunday, October 28
and enjoy our FREE Halloween Open House featuring:
- Our popular Creatures
of the Deep classroom presentations at 10:30am, 12pm and
2pm. Here, you'll learn about vampire squid, goblin sharks, elephant seals, and other spooky swimmers and deep dwellers.
- Explore our Whale Bone Graveyard
- Touch and feel animal skulls and pelts at our education tables
- Find out what's in our m-m-m-mystery boxes
- Take part in our Halloween trivia quiz
- Color in some creatures of the deep at our coloring tables and more...
Make a day of it and take a Docent-led Tours at 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Book your docent-led tour before the other ghouls and goblins beat you to it - it's the only way to guarantee your place!
*** Come in costume to receive a special treat! ***
Click for directions...
Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM